為了保持Studio 的衛生和同學的安全，讓大家可放心開心上課，在這段日子內Studio 有這些特別安排：
- Studio 範圍內均不可飲食。咖啡、茶、及蒸餾水亦暫停提供。
- Studio 在疫情期間為「私人地方」，職員會在入口核對同學身份，非上課人士均不可進入。
- 加裝了符合政府指定規格空氣淨化設備之 UV-C 及 HEPA 的抗病毒空氣淨化機
Updated :19 April 2022
Health and wellbeing of you and our staff are our top priority. In light of the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the following extra hygiene and safety measures have been implemented to ensure the hygiene and safety of all individuals in the studio.
- If you have experienced any of the following circumstances in the past 21 days, please do not come to the class and it would be wise and caring to the others to promptly seek medical advice as soon as possible
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of respiratory infection, including fever, breathing difficulty, coughing or sore throat, or
- If you or you are living with people who are under Compulsory Home Quarantine, or
- If you or you are living with people who are identified as close contacts of suspected / confirmed COVID-19 cases
- If you have contact with suspected / confirmed COVID-19 cases
- If you are required to undergo compulsory COVID-19 nucleic test but a valid proof of negative result has not been obtained
- Temperature checks are conducted before entering the studio area. Visitors are encouraged to use our alcohol-based disinfectant hand rub dispensers that are installed at the entrance.
- All staff should wear surgical masks during their duties.
- Disposable hand gloves are provided to all class participants.
- No eating and drink is allowed in studio. Coffee, tea bags, and distilled water services will be stopped.
- Currently the whole studio area is private place. Staff will perform identity check at the entrance. Only registered participants will be allowed to entered the studio area.
- Participants will be separated into individual workstations, separated by sneeze guards.
- A new separate work table for instructors has been installed to enlarge the workspace of each participants and thus the social distance.
- Each participant will be required to put on a surgical mask during the class. Tasting session will be suspended.
- All staff are required to conduct COVID-19 rapid antigen tests regularly
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized with designated disinfectant before and after classes.
- Dishes and utensils will be washed and disinfected in high temperature with FEHD approved commercial dishwasher.
- Ensure ventilating system to attain adequate air change
- Installed UV-C and HEPA air purifiers listed by FEHD
- Air-conditioners and air purifier will be regularly cleaned by professional vendors.